1990 birth, Ukraine. Male. Bachelors degree in computer science.
- (2007-2011) Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, cybernetics faculty, department of theoretical cybernetics. Bachelor of Computer Science.
- Work experience
(2013 – till now) SoftServe,
as a intermediate Python developer.
- Developing and supporting plugins for Zenoss monitoring platform: Technologies:
Zope Component Architecture,
Amazon AWS, boto,
(My Github account for that project.)
- Developed front-end for image processing application. Technologies:
(2011 – 2012) Prom.ua,
as a junior web-developer in CRM team.
- Main duties:
automation of Yandex Direct and Google AdWords,
site internal context advertising system,
search in client database,
emails to certain groups of subscribers,
functional testing framework (Mocking data in database and SMTP protocol).
Yandex Direct API,
- Home experience
Before was years of small hacks in different programming languages and technologies. For example:
- Rendering of n-dimensional cubes. Wireframes in orthogonal projection.
(See online here)
- Rendering of the dodecahedron net with calendar on faces using CSS3 & SVG
(See online here)
- 3D model of rubics cube. One variant was with GUI on Qt.
- Scripting Blender to draw some function graphs in 3D.
Main work was to learn how to create script GUI, and how to
create and manipulate objects inside Blender.
- Freebase queries. Exploring ontology, collecting information about movies.
- Grabbing well-formated content from Mediawiki sites to wordpress.
- And many more, not so interesting…
- Programming languages:
- Python – for a lot of small hacks, some game development, and clients for some web-services (bwikibot). Also main working language at prom.ua. Even know what metaclasses is (and can write some), but still can’t remember descriptor protocol (but know that such thing exists).
- Scala (In December 2014 finished Functional Programming Principles in Scala with distinction)
- SQL – Tried MySQL and SQLite. Actively used PostgreSQL in prom.ua, but very often throught ORM.
- C (C99) – learned how to create basic data structures during university programming course.
- C++ – STL, GLUT, Qt (last two as a wrap around OpenGL) mainly for game development. (screenshot)
- VimScript – know how to create custom commands with autocompletion and stuff…
- Common Lisp – as a part of AI course.
- C# – had written an arcanoid game with XNA. Sources lost. Created translation of introduction to C# 2.0. (link)
- English – Intermediate strong.
- German – currently taking course for level A2.
- Ukrainian – native. Intermediate knowledge of grammar and spelling.
- Russian – fluent in comprehension, basic in writing and speaking.
- Version control: Git, Mercurial.
- Unix: Basic knowledge of bash shell.
- Networking: good knowledge of Ethernet and sockets, basic at other levels of network stack
- OpenGL – with Delphi (WinAPI), C++ (GLUT, Qt), Python (Pygame)
- HTML – able to create this CV, and other not too ugly pages.
- – sometimes I blog about math. Sometimes I need to publish my thesis
- MediaWiki – deep wikimarkup knowledge, and administration skills.
I am administrator of Ukrainian wikibooks project.
2015 May 27, 22:05. Last version of this document you can find on page http://bunyk.github.io/resume/.